March 29 - Morning Devotion and Links to Worship


You can listen to this devotion here.
Good Morning Lord!
To remember your baptism, make the sign of the cross and say, “In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.”

Psalm Verse for Worship
I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD!" (Ps. 122:1 ESV)

Prayer
“Hallowed be Thy name.”
O God, Your name is holy in and of itself, but we ask that it would be honored and kept holy by us. Help us, dear Father in heaven, to do this! Let your Word be taught in truth and purity, and help us, Your children, to live our lives according to it; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord. Amen.

Luther’s Morning Prayer
I thank You, my heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, Your dear Son, that You have kept me this night from all harm and danger; and I pray that You would keep me this day also from sin and every evil, that all my doings and life may please You. For into Your hands I commend myself, my body and soul, and all things. Let Your holy angel be with me, that the evil foe may have no power over me. Amen.

You can watch Gloria Dei’s worship service here.

You can listen to today’s sermon here.

The Lutheran Hour Sermon is provided by my friend, Rev. Dr. Ryan Tinetti: https://media.lhm.org/lutheranhour/mp3s/8731.mp3

Comments